|The range of input and output CV and audio signals||0 to + 10||V|
|Main output voltage swing .||2||V|
|1/4 inch jack||7||total|
|Mini-jack (for Eurorack connection)||8||total|
|MIDI input||standard DIN socket|
|Supply voltage||12||V (plus in the center)|
PULSAR-23 is an organismic drum machine designed by Vlad Kreimer. It has a semi-modular structure and consists of 23 independent modules. PULSAR can be used for the synthesis of percussion instruments and rhythms, bass and melodic lines, effects and sound landscapes, as well as a source of control voltage and powerful analog FX processor.
PULSAR offers live circuit bending capabilities and the use of the artist’s body conductivity to create patches and cross modulations.
PULSAR-23 main features:
- 4 drum channels: Bass drum, Bass\Percussion, Snare drum, Cymbals\Hi-Hat
- 4 envelope generators with the ability to generate a sustain for the drum channels, turning them into noise\drone voices
- 4 independent loop recorders with the option for individual clocking. They record trigger events, not audio.
- Clock generator with an array of dividers as a very powerful tool for rhythm synthesis.
- Wide range LFO (0.1 – 5000Hz) with variable waveform.
- SHAOS – a pseudo-random generator based on shift registers with 4 independent outputs, sample and hold and other cool features.
- FX processor with CV control incl. CV control of the entire DSP’s sample rate.
- 2 CV-controlled gates.
- 2 CV-controlled VCAs.
- 2 controllable inverters.
- 4 assignable attenuators
- 2 dynamic CV sensors
- MIDI control and synchronization
- Eurorack integration
PULSAR is available in orange, black and white colors.
PULSAR-23 (SOMA laboratory)
Abstract sketches on the PULSAR-23 with Richard Devine
|1||test file 1||some intro 1|
|2||VG-line 12BITCRUSHER USER GUIDE||manual|
|3||VG-LINE MIDI-Thru USER GUIDE||manual|